口语百科全书之日常生活英语
首页 | 注册会员 | 商贸通服务 | 帮助信息 | 国际站English 我的商务助手
供应信息
求购信息
展会服务
以商会友
我的商务助手
商人 商情 商务
高级搜索 热门关键词
您当前位置: 成都企业网首页 >> 商业资讯 >> 外语资讯 >> 查看资讯信息 商机资讯订阅

口语百科全书之日常生活英语

(时间:2006-8-25 16:54:51 共有 人次浏览)
    住房
听说您有空房间。 I've been told you might have a vacant room.
A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room. 是的,我有一间空房。

    现在就能看看房子吗? Would it be Ok to look at the room now? 
 A: Would it be Ok to look at the room now?

    现在就能看看房子吗?

    B: Would you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

    你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。

    我什么时候可以搬进来? When can I move in?

    A: When can I move in? 我什么时候可以搬进来?

    B: Next Wednesday, if you like. 下周三就可以。

    这个房子不错。 This apartment looks nice.

    A: This apartment looks nice. 这个房子不错。

    B: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected. 是的。有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原想的要大。

    房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗? Are the utilities included in the rent?

    A: Are the utilities included in the rent?

    房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

    B: Only gas is included. You should pay for the electricity and water. 只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。

    这个客厅真大呀! How large the living room is!

    A: How large the living room is!

    这个客厅真大呀!

    B: Yes, about forty square meters.

    是的,大约有40平方米。

    这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。 The bathtub is large enough for two people.

    A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

    这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。

    B: Great. We can give our two children the bath together. 太好了,我们可以给两个孩子同时洗澡了。

    打开窗户,给房间通通风。 Open the window and air out the room.

    A: Mum, what must I do now?

    妈妈,我现在应该做些什么事情?

    B: Open the window and air out the room.

    打开窗户,给房间通通风。

    这套房子挺让人喜欢的。 It's a pleasant apartment.

    A: It's a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

    B: As you see, the apartment is newly fitted up, and all other furniture has been prepared. 正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具都齐备。

    房租多少钱? How much is the rent?

    A: This apartment is better. How much is the rent?

    这个房子更好,房租多少钱?

    B: 2500 yuan a month. 一个月2500元。

    你想如何装修你的房间? How do you want to redecorate your room?

    A: How do you want to redecorate your room?

    你想如何装修你的房间?

    B: I want to make it more colorful and attractive.

    我想让它变得更富有色彩,更加迷人。

    我们想为新房添些家具。 We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house.


我要评论】 【推荐给朋友】 【编辑: 信息中心】 【关闭窗口
本信息真实性未经成都企业网证实,仅供您参考。未经许可,不得转载。
打印 打印该页
相关资讯 更多资讯

发表评论

最新资讯

热门资讯


成都企业网 版权所有 © 2005-2007 | 著作权与商标声明 | 法律声明 | 服务条款 | 隐私声明 | 客服电话:
关于我们 | 服务条款 | 著作权与商标声明 | 法律声明 | 隐私声明 | 网站导航 | 广告服务 | 合作代理 | 联系我们 |
成都企业网 版权所有
Copyright © 2005-2008 www.CDQY.com All Rights Reserved.
客服中心:在线咨询  TM:530008993 E-mail:info@cdqy.com 地址:成都市成华区青龙街道
蜀ICP备05029016号